- What personal information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that personal information including how we share the personal information with third parties
- Your rights and options
The Information That We Collect
The following personal information may be collected from you in any of the following ways:
1. Accessing the Site: We may collect your email address and mobile number as a necessary condition to access the Site;
2. Account creation: Users provide information such as an email address and password at the time of creating an account,[including by way of logging in to an existing social networking service such as Google, Facebook or via other email service providers
3. Purchases: To enable our third party payment services vendors to collect any payments when you make a purchase from a seller on the Site, we will need to collect the financial information you provide for this purpose including your credit card number, your debit card number, your bank account number, bank IFSC code, your UPI handle, payment wallet information or net-banking details. The information we collect would depend on the payment method that you use. We may pass this information on to our third-party payment services vendors, or these entities may also directly collect this information from you.
Uses of Information
The personal information that we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
1. To inform you of any new offerings or upcoming launches.
2. To administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments. We may use your account related data and other data available to us to process payments, bookings, cancellations and other transactions made on the Site.
3. To fulfill the services offered on the Site.
You have the right to request access to all personal information about you that we have collected, and have the right to ask for any inaccurate or deficient information be corrected or amended. You may exercise this right by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Information Correction: Your Name”
Security and Confidentiality
We have adopted standard security features on the Site to protect the confidentiality and security of your information as required by applicable laws.
Disclosures and Transfer
We will not publish or disclose your personal information without your prior consent, unless it is mandated by law, or if you have previously provided your consent. We may disclose personal information with our employees, officers, agents, consultants, business associates, contractors, attorneys, etc., on a need-to-know basis for the purposes specified by us.
We will also disclose any sensitive personal data and information if there is a legal requirement or if it is ordered to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction or to any government agency if required by law for the purposes of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, or investigation of crime (including cyber incidents), or for prosecution or punishment of offences.
We will not retain any sensitive personal data or information for longer than is required for the purpose for which such data or information was collected, or may lawfully be used, or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. We may retain anonymized data for as long as is required.
Name: Aju Stephen
Designation: Lead | Accounts